If you attended or listened to our recent planning session then you know that we are doing a Christmas in July episode. While figuring out which boxes we wanted to do it was suggested that we do a Secret Santa exchange with our listeners.
What an awesome idea!
So here is all the information that you need to participate in our Storytellers Secret Santa Exchange!
1) Follow THIS LINK to access our exchange on elfster.com BEFORE June 25, 2015 at 9pm EST.
Elfster.com – Secret Santa | Wishlists | Social Gift Giving
2) RSVP with your mailing address. **There are only 2 people who can see this information me (Anne Marie) and the person who draws you for the exchange.**
3) Create an Elfster account by completing the form/using Facebook.
4) Once you have joined the exchange you can create a wishlist so that your Secret Santa can have some direction when picking out your gift. Elfster has a ton of suggestions, but you can add links to any website.
5) There is a $10 minimum for the exchange so that we can have maximum participation. You may spend more, but are in no way expected to.
6) You will receive your Secret Santa draw on June 25, 2015. I will be drawing names after our Leftovers episode that night! (REMINDER: Please send in any feedback you have for PAST episodes!)
7) Please try and have your gift in the mail no later than July 20, 2015. We would love to have everyone send in a picture, video, or voicemail telling us what you received for our July 30, 2015 Christmas episode, however this is NOT required to participate.
8) HAVE FUN!! We think that this will be a great event for our Storytellers community and would love for it to be an annual event.
One last thing…due to shipping costs being crazy we are going to have to restrict to US domestic residents only.
This is going to be so much fun! Let me know if you have any questions! Merry Christmas!